Pizza is always a winner at our place and when they’re this easy to make as well as super healthy, what’s not to love. We hope you enjoying making this yummy creepy crawley tortilla pizza recipe with your family.
We use a flour tortilla for the base so they are super simple to make for a quick & easy dinner. Then see how many creepy spiders your little ones will eat.
Mini tortilla wraps – 2
Tomato sauce / puree – 2 Tbsp
Mozzarella – 100g
Black olives – 8
Cherry tomatoes – 4
Fresh Basil – a small handful
1. Heat the oven to 200C/400F/ Gas Mark 6
2. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the top of each tortilla and spread evenly
3. Top with sliced tomatoes & mozzarella. Feel free to add any additional toppings of your choice
4. Make the creepy crawlies by slicing an olive in half lengthwise for the body. Then slice an olive into strips for the legs. Add them to the top of the pizzas.
5. Place on a hot baking tray & cook for 6 mins until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from the oven & top with fresh basil leaves.