Healthy recipes for families | 17.10.2019
Health(ier) Frankenstein Crispies
Health(ier) Frankenstein CrispiesThis is a healthier twist on the classic crispy squares made from marshmallows! I’d be happy to feed this to T (still within moderation) and he certainly loves them! Super easy to make & fun to get your little ones involved too! All you need is:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups rice crispies
- 1/4 cup @sweetfreedomuk fruit syrup (or honey if over 1, golden syrup)
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- Add the peanut butter to a microwaveable dish a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice crispies to a bowl, then add the melted peanut butter, syrup of choice and spirulina powder.
- Give it all a good mix then transfer to a tin lined with greaseproof paper and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into desired square shape sizes
- Top with @sweetfreedomuk choc pot for the hair, candy eyes and coloured icing pens for details if desired- the not so healthy part of these!Enjoy these Health(ier) Frankenstein Crispies!