Healthy recipes for families | 10.07.2019
Superfood Beef Puree
Suitable from 6 months Suitable for freezing. Makes 5 portions.
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced
- 200g carrots, peeled and sliced.
- 100g lean minced beef.
- 250g chopped tomatoes.
- 20g kale, chopped.
- 15g Parmesan, grated.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the shallot and beef and brown over high heat.
- Add the carrots, tomatoes and 150ml of water or unsalted stock. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until the beef and vegetables are tender.
- Add the kale and cook for another 8 minutes. Blend to the desired consistency and stir in the Parmesan.