Healthy recipes for families | 03.08.2019
Tots 2 Toddlers Strawberry Oat Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup finely diced strawberry
- 3 teaspoons of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease or line baking sheet.
- Prepare your mango into finely diced pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon & coconut.
- In a saucepan, add the butter & maple syrup, stir till all butter has melted. You could also use the microwave.
- Once cooled down, add an egg to the butter & maple mix. Whisk with a hand whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the mango. Mix to combine.
- Using a scoop, scoop out the mix evenly into balls onto a baking tray.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Cook for 10 to 15 mins.