4 Ingredient Rice Krispies Recipe
So you’re running out of ideas while you’re at home this Easter long weekend? We’ve got the perfect recipe to keep little hands busy, tastes amazing, is not full of unnecessary packaging and is just a whole lot of fun to make with your tiny boo’s. Check out this easy 4 Ingredient Rice Krispies Recipe for some Easter fun.
Milk chocolate – 100g
Golden syrup – 1-2 tbsp.
Rice Krispies – 60g (approx).
Mini eggs – 24 eggs.
1. Melt the chocolate & pour into a bowl.
2. Add a few spoonfuls of golden syrup.
3. Stir in Rice Krispies until they are all coated in chocolate.
4. Spoon into fairy cake cases.
5. Decorate with mini eggs.
6. Leave to set for 10 mins and enjoy.
Measurements are an approximation – you can’t really go wrong with this.
Loved by everyone,
Adjust recipe according to babies age.
Makes 12 cakes.
This delicious recipe was found on My Foodie Baby – make sure you check out their Instagram for a bunch of other yummy recipes that are also good for you & your family.